Premade VS Custom Made Hair Systems
Deciding to purchase a premade hair system or going for a custom one can be difficult for some people. Some are not sure which one would be best for them or they are afraid of making the wrong choice.
Here are some general tips and things to consider that will help you choose:
- There is no “lesser” or wrong choice between premade or custom system. Some of our clients are thrilled with our pre-made systems as it fits their lifestyle and budget while others prefer a custom system because they require certain customisations.
- Both our pre-made and custom made hair systems are made with the same high grade quality hair, unique to OneHead
- Both our pre-made and custom hair systems have a realistic, gradual hairline that is undetectable and natural looking
- The best way to know if one or the other is best for you, your lifestyle and your personal tastes it to try them both. Many of our clients who are eager to start the process and get their hair back go with a pre-made system because of it’s immediate availability and change to a custom system for their second order. This allows you to experience both and decide what’s best for you
- One of the most important differences between a pre-made and a custom hair system is the limited options of customisability of the pre-made system. We created them with the most popular customisation choices to suit the widest range of your needs
- Please look at the detailed comparison in the attached table below, it will help you understand better the main differences between the two products and will make it easier to decide which is better for you.
To help you understand the options available for each type of hair system and to help you decide which system suits best your needs, please check the comparison table below.