Ultra Hold Tape - 3/4" - 12 yd - Roll
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
Ultra Hold Tape is the most tacky, flexible, and long-lasting tape we make. Comparable to Super Tape, Air Flex, and GeoBond, you will get the longest hold you’ve ever had from a tape. Ultra Hold can hold strong for 6+ Weeks. It has a urethane carrier that is extra stretchy, making it comfortable to wear and great for flexible lace base materials. It also features our ‘fingerprint’ textured pattern to reduce shine. The liner is white but the actual tape is clear.
Hold: Maximum wear (2-4+ weeks) tapes are the longest lasting tapes we make. Depending on temperature, humidity, and body oils, they can last up to six weeks. Because they’re usually the most tacky, they require more skill to apply.
- Peel the tape from the roll and cut the desired length.
- Place the adhesive side toward the unit. Avoid touching the adhesive
- Place the piece where desired on the hair system
- Repeat as needed
- When ready to apply to the scalp, peel off the remaining liner pieces